Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: short story collection picrures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member galadriel789's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Powell's books .com has all of the short story collection covers!!!!!!

    Here is samantha's, and you can search for the rest:http://www.powells.com/biblio/62-1593691254-0

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for posting!!!

    Unfortunately, there's nothing about page numbers, and I think the covers are very ugly. Although I do like the pictures they've chosen, just wish they did a bit more. They're all 12.95, and it doesn't say much more.

    I'll put the pics up here.

    Kaya lissie jose
    kirs ad imageDB

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kit

    For some reason, they don't have a picture of Molly's [img]frown.gif[/img] . Odd, since she's the focus this year.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay, I'm replying again. Sorry, I'm just really excited about these, so I'm looking for more information.
    Amazon has the page count:

    Kaya: 256 pages
    Felicity: 232 pages
    Josefina: 236 pages
    Kirsten: 232 pages
    Addy: 248 pages
    Samantha: 224 pages
    Kit: 256 pages
    Molly: 232 pages

    I think we can take this to mean that Kaya and Kit definitely got new stories, I'd guess 4-5 more for Kaya, and 3-4 more for Kit. Hopefully there's a new one for every other girl, as well. Perhaps 2 for Addy from her page count.

    Also, the release date is the same set one as for Emily, August 21. I don't get why they release all these books on the same day. Especially with 8 of them costing $13.

    As a side note, Emily's book has 96 pages.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome! Thanks for the info! I can't wait! I would love it if they released some new short story outfits for each of the historicals! How cool would that be!?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are they hardcover books at least?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are they hardcover books at least?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes. LOL, gotta hope so for $13 a piece. They're a lot like the Story Collections. All of them in one nice, pretty hardback book.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 11:10 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting this! And the pics. [img]smile.gif[/img] You're right, the covers are not the most attractive ones AG has ever done. But, hopefully there will be at least one new story for each girl! *fingers crossed*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great news! I'm really looking forward to getting these.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great news, thanks for sharing! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Very exciting that Kit and Kaya are getting new stories!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •